How to Register for Beaverton High School Marching Ensemble – Fall 2017
As of June 2017 BHSBE will be using a new management system called “Charms.” Charms is a web-based tool designed to aid organization, management, and communication of active band and guard programs. All band students (marchers and non-marchers), all color guard students, and all parents should verify their contact information in Charms and update as needed.
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/
- Click the Login button and, select Parents/Students/Members
- Enter the School Code - Beaverton
- This will bring up the main page for BHSBE.
On the main page you will find the calendar, folders of documents with marching band, booster, etc. information and links to contact staff members.
- Enter your Student Area Password – Note: the initial password is your Beaverton School District Student ID number, change the password during your first visit.
Students who have not forecasted for a band class have not yet been added to the Charms system. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and you will be added to the system.
- Student Name o Grade Level
- Beaverton School District ID #
- Primary Band Instrument or indicate guard member
Once logged in, you can get detailed instructions on how to complete the registration process by clicking on the "Handouts & Files" icon, opening the "Fall 2017 Marching Ensemble" folder and then opening the "how-to-register-bhsme-fall2017" document.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems or questions.